The Adelaide City Council-funded North Terrace Redevelopment encompasses the recently completed University of Adelaide. This is a significant upgrade to the celebrated North Terrace frontage.
Project Design Brief
The design showcases the forecourts but is sensitive to the value and character of the three heritage buildings (Mitchell, Bonython Hall and Elder Hall). The paving materials and the various forms of street furniture compliment the neutral colours and textures of the buildings whilst enhancing their ceremonial character.
Throughout its open grounds and pathways, engineers specified a number of cable pits to accommodate the precinct’s numerous communications and electrical services.
ACO supplied an assortment of pits in a variety of sizes to provide the necessary protective enclosure for cables. Tayler Cullity Lathlean (landscape architects) selected ACO’s discrete PavermateTM access covers to provide accessibility to these pits for maintenance whilst preserving the visual continuity of the pavers along the highly visible walkways.
- Maecenas nec ultrices massa.
- Quisque orci diam, malesuada id augue nec, faucibus interdum dolor.
- Curabitur sagittis, felis porttitor placerat rhoncus, mauris diam sollicitudin nisl,
- sed luctus nulla sem non velit. Fusce a libero ullamcorper
Other ACO products used:
- KlassikDrain trench drain with slotted & heelguard grates